Environmentally designed systems comprising high species diversity & sustainable system components.
- 30 plants per sqm providing 80% coverage once installed.
- 12-15 species diversity selected to offset identified HAPs and PMs (small particles from vehicle emissions and dust) and to provide high aesthetic impact with a low to moderate maintenance requirement.
- Irrigation system with vertical feed lines and lateral delivery lines connected to fully automated break tank and water / feed system or an automated timer connected to a mains feed providing a 15mm connection and 1.5 BAR pressure.
- Designed for aesthetic and health and wellbeing, environmental and ecological / bio diversity functional performance.
- Water requirement 0.5L/sqm per week.
- The system is semi closed or closed so will need a catchment tray to take the small amount of water exiting at the base to a designated drainage outlet.
- 70kg/sqm predominantly into the ground with secure fixings at the top of the systems back to frame or substrate.
- Closed unit sizes 600mm (w) x 200mm (d) x 200mm (h) (product code AP0600).
- Semi Closed system 1&0.5m (w) x 200mm (d) x 1&2m (h) (product codes EW11 / Ew 12 / EW 051 / EW 052).