A GREENER LONDON
A Green Infrastructure company run by London people for London people.
The company provides solutions that improve health and wellbeing by integrating plants into every day aspects of life.
We supply bespoke green infrastructure products for the inner and greater London regions.
- We provide sustainable, high quality biophilic product design and installation of bespoke living walls, green infrastructure and urban greening solutions that are tailored to the customer, the site and increasing environmental pressures of the urban market.
- We are a highly skilled company that prides itself on professional service, high quality sustainable systems and a desire to construct long term relationships that build confidence and results.
- Our highly trained staff are available to offer product selection, support, assess and advise on specifications, assisting with every aspect of providing a greening solution.
- We are an innovative green infrastructure company with an ambition to develop inventive and novel solutions for introducing vegetation into everyday situations.
- As a proactive friendly company we look to make a difference, creating a legacy for future generations to benefit from.
- 10% of our profits provide green infrastructure solutions for social housing and housing charities across the city.
A Greener London embraces the need to improve health and wellbeing through the development of systems that have a true and sustainable benefit on the internal and external environment. We strive to develop systems that perform and improve the relationship between plants and people with tangible benefits to health in the home and workplace.
A Greener London provide a range of sustainable green infrastructure products carefully designed to provide sustainable managed solutions for internal and external applications. The company continues to innovate and develop new and improve existing systems to ensure the quality and performance is never knowingly compromised.
A Greener London’s skilled and experienced designers work with our clients to ensure our systems are tailored to suit their sensory, biophilic and environmental needs. We balance aesthetics with functionality, incorporating the latest technology and species to satisfy the most rigorous of requirements.